Amanda the Adventurer Game（MOD (Unlimited Money, No Ads) v4.28.0）
- Current Version:
- File size: 147M
1、A WOMAN possessed a Hen that gave her an egg every day. She often pondered how she might obtain two eggs daily instead of one, and at last, to gain her purpose, determined to give the Hen a double allowance of barley. From that day the Hen became fat and sleek, and never once laid another egg.
2、Invincible brave<p>Another week, another change in Clash Royale's balance. This Wednesday, some popular cards are getting nerfed and other are getting buffed. Here's what you can expect:</p><p>The Royal Giant is getting its damage numbers down by 4% and the massively popular Freeze spell is also getting nerfed with its Duration being decreased by 1sec.</p><p>Guards, Fire Spirits and the Witch are getting quite buffed with the last one dealing 10% more damage.</p><p>The skeletons are also getting some love with their hitpoints and damage increased.</p>You can check out the other changes coming your way here.
3、AN ASS besought a Horse to spare him a small portion of his feed. "Yes," said the Horse; "if any remains out of what I am now eating I will give it you for the sake of my own superior dignity, and if you will come when I reach my own stall in the evening, I will give you a little sack full of barley." The Ass replied, "Thank you. But I can't think that you, who refuse me a little matter now. will by and by confer on me a greater benefit."The Wolf and the Fox
4、<p>Kyle Laughlin, Disney’s Senior VP of Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, announced today that Disney is pairing up with four huge mobile development partners as a reset of sorts for the company’s games strategy, VentureBeat reports.</p><p>Disney will be working with mobile giants Gameloft (Sonic Runners Adventure), Glu (Kim Kardashian: Hollywood), Ludia (Battlestar Galactica: Squadrons), and PerBlue (Portal Quest). Each of these developers have worked on high-grossing mobile games in the past, and they’re each working on unannounced new games centered on Disney franchises.</p><p>This is the first talk of Disney games outside of Kingdom Hearts since the company shuttered its Disney Infinity toys-to-life franchise, along with its Marvel line of mobile games.</p><p>Laughlin, speaking at Casual Connect USA in Anaheim, California, sees the hard reset and new partnerships as a fresh start for their video games. It’s a big move, but Disney is prepared to take a few risks. Laughlin noted that Disney is interested in exploring new genres like RPGs or brawlers.</p><p>We want know what YOU think of this new initiative. Disney will be working with some seasoned pros, so these will at the very least be some games with a degree of polish to them. Could we be seeing new Kingdom Hearts mobile games in the future? Will we be getting a new mobile Star Wars RPG? This new partnership leaves Disney with a lot of ground to explore, so it will be interesting to see if they can properly move into the space this time around. </p>
- Amanda the Adventurer Game
- <p>It's that time of the week where we shake off the sleepy dust, put on our work pants, and pretend to be professional as Monday dawns again.</p><p>Alongside this rather cold and grey beginning of the week it's time to look at what delicious sales you can sink into. From hidden object puzzler to musical and narrative games, have a browse and see what you'll find.</p>Block vs BlockPlatform: iOS/AndroidPrice: F2P<p>What if you had to play Tetris against an opponent? Well, that's basically what Block vs Block is. You can either go head-to-head against a super tough computer or play against a friend if you've got an iPad/tablet.</p>BrainbeanPlatform: iOSPrice: F2P<p>Looking for a colourful brain-training game that'll suit players of all ages? Alright, that was a trick question - of COURSE you are! Whether you have the most fun with puzzlers, memory games, drawing challenges, and more, this is a cute app to have on your phone just in case you need something else to concentrate on.</p>CrowntakersPlatform: iOS/AndroidPrice: £2.99/$2.99 or cheaper<p>Enjoy randomly generated worlds in this turn-based strategic RPG as you battle from one edge of the map to the other. Hire a band of mercenaries, pay attention to your classes, and see which of the endings you'll get.</p>Dungeon Survivor Platform: iOS/AndroidPrice: F2P<p>Try to survive as long for as you can in this dark RPG. Establish your territory, collect resources, increase your strength, and more across ten maps and over 500 potential areas/dungeons.</p>IncrediboxPlatform: iOS/AndroidPrice: £1.09/99c or cheaper<p>Drag icons to your determined beatboxers and start making some sweet, sweet music altogether. Land on the best combos and unlock animated bonuses to help improve your mix.</p>Infinity DuelsPlatform: Android (also available on iOS)Price: 79p/99c <p>In this weird mix of RPG and two-button arcade, experience a poetic story of adventure and revenge as you lead a warrior on a journey to avenge his father.</p>Leap of FatePlatform: iOSPrice: £1.99/$1.99<p>Reach your potential as a technomage in a New York City where magic is real, and confront the Crucible of Fates.</p>Living Legends: Bound by WishesPlatform: iOS (also available on Android)Price: £1.99/$1.99<p>When your husband, Jack, doesn't return from Wishville it's up to you to follow in his footsteps and find out what happened. There's a lot going on in this seemingly magical place, and not all of it good.</p>Mystery of Haunted HollowPlatform: iOS (also available on Android)Price: 99p/99c<p>After ten years of amnesia and a past that haunts your every step, what happens when you return to Haunted Hollow to re-discover the life you once lived?</p>Power HoverPlatform: iOS (also available on Android)Price: 99p/99c<p>If hoverboarding robots are your jam then buckle up, buttercup. Control your hoverboard as you navigate your way through a decaying world, collecting energy and avoiding the dangers within.</p>ReedPlatform: AndroidPrice: F2P<p>As the last creation of an old supercomputer it's up to you to help find all of the computer's cubes and save the world.</p>Yankai's PeakPlatform: iOSPrice: £1.99/$1.99<p>It's a puzzling game all about pyramids as you push your little pyramids about to try and solve the perplexing challenges.</p>Yankai's TrianglePlatform: iOS (also available on Android)Price: £1.99/$1.99<p>It's a puzzling game all about triangles. Phew, deja-vu, much? Figure out the hypnotic patterns and enjoy the slightly psychedelic gameplay as you work your way through plenty of amusing levels.</p>
- You will be earning huge profits, and in the process, you can flirt with your workers and ask them for a date or dinner if your workers agree with you. You can make a relationship with these girls, and the most exciting thing is that all the workers in your company are girls. They are boiling, usually flaunting their curves to attract you; besides, just working for your company, they are also here to entertain you with their hot body and lovely charming voice brought to you by Nutaku japan. In the process, you will earn profits, and you can use that money to hire more hot girls and expand your office according to your needs.
- Updated on January 12th at 14:12: Mad Fellows got back to me about the pricing and the Android version of SineWave.<p>It will be free to download on the App Store and will come with three tracks.</p><p>You can purchase packs of extra tracks in the game's store.</p><p>Currently, Mad Fellows has no idea of when the Android version might arrive as it's focusing on the iOS version still.</p><p>Original story follows...</p><p>Mad Fellows will be bringing its rhythmic tunnel shooter SineWave to iOS on January 15th.</p><p>It has you controlling a ship as it zips at high speed through a twisted, sci-fi tunnel to drum 'n' bass and dubstep tracks.</p><p>The task is to ensure the ship dodges all of the barriers that cut up the inside of the tube while also shooting drones and doors that get in your way.</p><p>It's a visual treat, with deep purple and blue levels, glowing orange trim lights, and sleek ship designs.</p><p>It has also got an excellent line-up of musicians providing the beats, including Noisia, SKisM, and Zomboy.</p><p>You may remember that I had some time with the game back in August last year, noting a few slight issues. Well, Mad Fellows says it has taken that on board and made fixes to address those criticisms.</p><p>We'll have a review up soon to let you know if that's the case.</p><p>In the meantime, I've reached out to Mad Fellows about SineWave's pricing details. I've also asked when we might expect the Android version to arrive.</p>
- The thing we have not, mast'ring what not strives,!
- <p>Ever wanted to achieve world domination but as a cute little dog? Well, today is your lucky day, as Bark Park by Ancient Games will be racing its way to your iPhones and iPads soon. </p><p>The game is a hilarious take on your usual multiplayer territorial games. You control a dog, and each match takes place in an open park. Yup, I think you see where I'm going with this. </p><p>Bark Park is all about leaving your mark by peeing on trees dotted throughout the park. You compete against other players online for park supremacy, and whoever marks the most trees wins. </p>
In bloodless white and the encrimsoned mood-Police Chase Public Mod Police Chase Public v 1.0.6 Mod Features:Enter the game to give a lot of moneyA simple funny police chase game. You have to attack public and get score and complete levels!How to play:1. Drag your finger to move the character2. Try to catch any public3. Beat them! 4. Earn points and finish the level
– Stability improvements
- “APK” install it on your device.
- Enter the game.